Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Reinstalled Spotify and all my lists are completely missing including all my starred songs.

I need some serious help here.

Hi there! I just found out that all my subscribers are gone as well. Why and how did this happen?? Thanks! 

Mine too! Since january! Two years of selection and raging frustration plus useless suspicions.

Can u help?Smiley Sad

Marked as solution

Brendonheinst- I can see that you've already been empaling with my colleagues. David sent you an email a few days but we haven't heard back--please have a look in your inbox for a message from us. 

subeinu - This issue here is you've got two accounts on our system--usernames 'subeinu' and 'sveinis92'.

Mostly likely you've logged into the wrong account. The majority of your playlists appear to be in 'sveinis92'. 

mdorao & helmutja - I've just done some maintenance on your accounts. Please see if your playlists have been restored.  

It worked! Thank you so much. 🙂

Mine are too. Spotify is just too unreliable at the moment. I've found it very sporadic and now a have lost ally playlists. Help!!

Tidycazza- I've just had a look at your account and your playlists seem to be all there.

I can see 22 playlists--can you see any of these?

Hi, I woke up this morning and I experienced the same problem except that only 1 playlist dissapeared, the first one i made on the account. Is there anything you can do about it? 🙂 oh, btw my playlist is called "mix" haha.
thanks. 

Ofverstedt - Is this the playlist you're after? -snip-

Just copy and paste that line into your Spotify search bar. It will then magically appear.

[edit: took out link]

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Haha nicely done. Thank you so much! 🙂

Sam - any chance you can help me with my problem??

I am desperate for help here. I know its because some kind of duplicate account was created, but i couldnt get the logging out and logging back in to help.

I am a paying customer, and this has now happened 3 times.

My name email on my account is awintner@mac.com.  I connect through Facebook.

Can the moderater here help me now....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Andrewcraigwint - I've just sent you an email. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Got the email, it worked and you are a dream.....thank you SO much Sam!!

Hey I also lost my playlists and makes me feel depressed 😞

Hey heicky, welcome to the Community.

It looks like you have a duplicate account. See my instructions here to help get things sorted out.

In short, you'll just need to sign in just with your username "heicky" and then connect this account to Facebook.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hey. Sorry for bothering you, but i couldn't log in with my normal account anymore just with the facebook account. no playlists still. I'm bit confused now. what i should try next?

I'll send you an email on this so we can get it sorted.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

All my playlists are gone to =( hope you can help. 

Hey martin, welcome to the Community.

I've tried restoring your lost playlists, please try logging out and in again and seeing if they're back. If not, try a clean reinstall.

I tried both, but the playlist's are still gone. 

Thanks anyway. 

Suggested posts