Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Thank u RIchard for helping me fixing out my problems. It must be really painful to get these messages all the time, but you really made my day.  Thank you and other moderators from helping 🙂

Hey martin, I'm looking at your account and I can see there's 89 playlists currently listed. Are you definitely just logging into the 'martinmyrdal' account rather than anything else?

Heicky, happy to help!
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello Spotify! 🙂

Seems my playlist also disappeard / was removed. IDK if someone got my account still logged in and removed all my playlists or if it just disappeard like the others in this thread. Could someone please restore this for me? 😕

Best regards

Specop

Specop - I think I've located your playlists. I'll pop you an email with them in.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thousands of thanks to you David. 🙂

Hi!

Just minutes ago i lost both my playlists and premium subscription.. Please help me 😞 My name/email on my account is magnusson_799@hotmail.com

Hey Dmz, it sounds like you've got a duplicate account created by accident via Facebook.

Instructions to fix it here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

For you, just sign in with the username "dmz80"
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi!

All my playlists are gone too. I have no idea how to get them back. And the strange thing is that the playlists are still there on my iPhone and iPod, but not on my computer. I am a premium subscriber and my username is irenepoelert. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance!

Marked as solution

Irene, it sounds like the same issue for you - see my instructions in the previous post.

For you, just sign in with the username 'irenepoelert'

Hi Richard, thank you so much!! I could have tried that one first...:-) It works and they are all back.

Kind regards,

Irene

Marked as solution

Same king of problem, all my stared playlist is just gone durring the night...

I dont understand why, and i am a bit puzzled because i am gonna loose a lot of good tracks i will not find anymore.

So if you can fix my problem i will be extremely grateful

Xav (xavhan Premium User)

Marked as solution

Xavhan - Think I've found them... xavhan starred

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Marked as solution

Thanks 

you made my day!

all my playlists have dissapeared as well 😞 could anyone help me?

my playlist has disappeared once again! i spend hours remaking it and it just keeps deleting! please help

p.s.my username is patel1982

thanks for the help but it still dosen't help with my playlists 😕 the premium subscription never disapeared

Lost my starrred help please, name sitting

Unlimitaded user

Hey guys,

Things might get a bit messy/confusing if I tried to help everyone out - so it's probably best to send us a direct message through our contact form: http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

One of our agents should then be able to help you out as soon as they're able.

Suggested posts