Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

My user name is Ricardo and I am a premium subscriber.

While the switch all my data from one computer to another at work, I noticed that when I logged into my spotify all my playlist were gone!! Can anyone help, I spent countless hours putting my playlists together!

Thanks in advance! 

Marked as solution

Hi rparedes16- I've just had a look on your account and I can see 24 playlists--can you not see these at all?

Please try signing out and signing back in with your Facebook email/ password. Let me know if you're still unable to access your playlists.  In the meantime, a clean reinstall is also definitely worth a try. 

Thanks for the replied! I did a little bit of everything you mentioned yesterday and eventually all my playlists just populalted the sidebar! Thanks for the help though! 

Spotify ROcks! 

After logging out and in on different computers my playlists seem to have dissapeared from my account. However, it looks like in some way a duplicate account has been created, because all my playlists can be found for user '1115552566'. To make it even more complicated I also seem to have two different accounts on spotify (the regular one linked from Facebook and this account which I had to create to post this message). Could you please merge my accounts and restore my playlists (the ones now under user '1115552566')? Thanks in advance!

I accidently deleted my playlist called Simon. Is it posible to get this back? 😃

svenmunster- What's happened here is the original account you opened via Facebook was disabled. Did you ever deactivate your Facebook account?

You've now got a new account with us--but not to worry. I've just sent you an email with all your previous playlists. Please have a look in your personal inbox for those links. 

Slazk - I've just restored that 'Simon' playlist for you. If you sign out and sign back in (using your 'slazk' usrename) you'll find it there waiting for you. Thanks!

Help! My playlist just disappeared too!! I restarted my computer, and when I opened Spotify, the playlist was gone!

@txhoopsgirl wrote:

Help! My playlist just disappeared too!! I restarted my computer, and when I opened Spotify, the playlist was gone!

Are the playlists back now? I've done some meddling.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have also lost all my playslists =(( i spent many hours putting them together because of this i use spotify way less im simply not inspired to put back together what took me months to build =/ please help!

Help please. I logged into my spotify account and my playlists were disappeared and I was notified I needed to be. Premium member . But I am a Premium member.

ChristopherCee - What playlists are you missing? I can't really see any strange behaviour in your account, so your playlists should be showing.

Nrging175 - It looks as if your most recent payment hasn't gone through, so your account has reverted back to the free version. If you'd like to get your Spotify going on your mobile again, you'll need to resubscribe. Before you do so, have a quick check your card meets the conditions here... http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/payment/

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I had a number of playlists months ago which all disappeared the only Things still there are some of the songs I starred
Marked as solution

Hey ChristopherCee - I've just done some behind-the-scenes maintenance on your account. 

Try a quick log out/ log in. You should find those playlists have returned. 

Omg thank you so much they're all back and now I can go back to loving Spotify again thank you for going out of your way I really appreciate it ❤️

Hi my one playlist disappeared too this morning. my username is sandcracker, im a premium member. could you help me out? I'd really appreciate it

Hi sandcrackr - I've just done some maintenance on your account too. That playlist should be back as soon as you sign back in--thanks!

Hi, the other day I did some changes in my playlists on spotify. Created three new lists called 2010, 2011 and 2012. But then the day after I noticed the playlists where missing. This happened about 2-3 weeks ago. Can you see them?

MIne were also gone when I launched Spotify today.  It asked me to log in, but I forgot my password.  I tried to reset it, but I never got the reset password so I reset my FB password (because I forgot that one also) and then I was able to get onto Spotify.  Playlist was gone. 

I have made myself a small one, but I sure would like my old one back.  Could you help me also?

Thanks!

Stephani

Logged into Spotify as Stephani Skelton Hill

Smhill - I believe that playlist has been restored for you. Please log out/ log in and you should find it's back in your sidebar. 

Madeleeinee- Not quite sure if these are the ones you're looking for, but here's what I've found:

VuJRSSÅ1a Slutkonsert 2012

Sommar 2011

However, I don't see a 2010 playlist. Could it have another name? Or do you remember some track titles from the list?

The thing is.. I have one playlist called "Allt.." and that day I changed that name to 2010.. then I created two more lists called 2011 and 2012. Then I took songs from the renamed list 2010 and placed them in either the 2011 and 2012 playlist.

Why I did this was to sort all my music in which year I added them to the list.

What happened is that my playlist called "allt.." didnt have the new name "2010".. and the 2011 and 2012 lists were gone.

And since I took songs from the list "Allt.."/2010 and placed them in the other two list,s I deleted the songs from the list Allt../2010.

Maybe you can just restore my playlist called "allt.." and then I can try again to make my changes with my playlists?

I think I had the track "Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen" on the 2012 list and Euphoria - Loreen.

Suggested posts