Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Thank you so much!

-Stephani

Hi Madeleeinee- Thanks for that info. The good news is I've managed to find allt... for you.

I hope this helps you re-create those playlists. Enjoy your tunes!

Hello.

All my playlists have disapeared from both my computer and my iPhone. How do I manage to get them back? I also notis that my account has gone from premium to free. What's up with that?

@user-removed wrote:

Hello.

All my playlists have disapeared from both my computer and my iPhone. How do I manage to get them back? I also notis that my account has gone from premium to free. What's up with that?

Hey lovisarosander, see my post here.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello,

In the past few weeks somehow all my playlists have dissapeared, can you please have a look to recover them? I have a premium membership, user: peteresmeijer. 

Thanks in advance!

Marked as solution

Someonew my starred tracks and playlists are gone too, as of clicking on a facebook link today. aprpetnly it linked my account? i tried using this to fix the problem, ( i have a mac) when i went into preferences, there was no option to disconnect from my facebook account..

I would like to use spotify without being connected to facebook, or at least to have my starred songs and infromationg back! When logging in, I tried both facebook information and spotify information, and i get the same thing each time. Please help me split my two accounts so I can have all my old stuff bacl!

Marked as solution

PeterE - please get in touch through our contact form on this and we'll help you out.

agreten - I've deleted your duplicate account manually. Try signing in again now (with your username, rather than email address)

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

All my playlists has been lost but my profile still shows them drsounds

Krikelin - This looks pretty strange. I'm going to drop an email over to you now.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

All of my playlists are gone since I disconnected from facebook. My original account: bengtbernebring, and my facebook login bengt.*******@spray.se have both lost all my playlists. Can you help me get them back please, just like you did to Bibi??

All my playlists disappeared, I thought the would come back when I bought a new premium month,  but they did not. Could someone please help me get them back.

Help me save my summer!

Bengtbernebring – I’ve had a look at both accounts and there doesn’t seem to be any playlists missing. Disconnecting your account from Facebook shouldn’t affect your playlists in anyway.

I recommend signing out and signing back in with your “bengt.bernebring” username (slightly different to the one you posted). 

How many playlists did you previously have?

morre- What's happened here is you've made two accounts with us. One is your original Spotify account while the other is linked to Facebook. 

However, you've subscribed to Premium on both. I can help sort this out for you--keep an eye on your inbox for a message from me. 

I just changed operating systems on my computer. I originally linked my spotify through facebook about a year ago and now when I log on through facebook again I have lost all of my playlists. Anything you can do to help!?

Marked as solution

121120374 - I've just taken a look at your account and it seems your playlists are all there. Strange. Try logging out and back in a few times.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for your quick reply!

I had to click around on a few things (Starred, Local Filed) and then it startedto load my playlists on its own

Help! I just logged into my premium spotify account on my laptop and I have no playlists??

Can someone help me get them back?

Thanks

Ben

@121120374 wrote:

I just changed operating systems on my computer. I originally linked my spotify through facebook about a year ago and now when I log on through facebook again I have lost all of my playlists. Anything you can do to help!?

I did like 121120374 and changed the operating system on my computer and now all my playlist is gone. Help me!

@Steffen94 wrote:

@121120374 wrote:

I did like 121120374 and changed the operating system on my computer and now all my playlist is gone. Help me!

Just forget it. I disconnected from Facebook and that worked for me.

OK logged out and back in a few times and they are all back again now 🙂

Hello all,

It seems recently there has been a lot of of playlists disappearing but then reappearing again after clicking on other parts of Spotify (Starred tracks, etc), or logging out and back in. I'd recommend trying that first. If a few minutes pass and your playlists don't appear, let us know. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts