Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Reformatted and cant get my playlists to appear again. Any help would be appreciated! Tried clicking on other parts, yet they dont appear..

Marked as solution

Tony - Just tried resetting your playlists. Do they appear now?
Airhorn Enthusiast

David; They did! Thank you!

Trying to change my email, but its probably taken by my facebook account.. Could you please delete that?

Kicki49dh - If you're having trouble with your account, it's best if you contact Customer Support. We'd need to some security details, so we can't really do it here. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello, My playlists are also gone. My main playlist "Dead Memories" had songs that I have collected since my account was created. I would love to get it back. When i log on my account on my phone i can see the playlists so I do not understand what the problem is on my computer.

Excivius

Excivius - Your playlists don't appear to have disappeared. My playlists have been acting a bit strange here too, so it could a little server error. Try logging out and in again, and they might be there.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

All my playlists dissapeared yesterday, and are still not back. What happened?! I've been using my facebook-log in and don't think I have another username.. Please help!!

solveig91 - I've taken a look at your account and tried to reset your playlists. Do they appear now?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Help!

I just got a new computor and when I downloaded Spotify and logged in, all my playlists where gone...?

Where are they.... 

Still nothing!

Hate to add to it all, but I'm in the same boat. Just reinstalled Spotify to try fixing the freezing issue with 0.8.4 and I lost all my playlists and my favourites.

It does say that it is trying to resync them a few times before just giving me the error.

ETA: I also read the other forum about members from before last September and did all those steps and managed to get the favourites back; Facebook stuff seems fine now. Just the ruddy playlists.

I have lost all my playlists today as well. My starred songs are ok, but my playlists are gone. I get a "Playlist error." in the top of the client. Help!

I also get the message "Could not synchronize playlists. Retrying..."

I've just replied with something similar on another thread, so I apologise if you're reading this a second time.

It seems that sometimes playlists seem to have been disappearing temporarily on accounts. Generally logging out and back in makes them reappear, but sometimes it appears not to have worked. We've escalated this to our second line support to look into.
Airhorn Enthusiast

My computer got wiped whilst being repaired by the company i brought the laptop from... reintalled and logged into spotify, no playlists....

I think i got duplicate account too. All my playlist are gone, even if i log in using only spotify username.

I dont want use facebook username so what do i do? Also my premium account is gone. It has change to free-account.

Any help?

Edit: My Premium account is still working at my iphone and ipad. And my playlist are there too.

Can you change my account  back to how it was?

It does seem to be affecting the account and not the application, I'm having the problem across 4 devices. Starred list is working fine but any other playlists aren't.

geo247 - I can see 52 playlists on your account at present. Are none of those showing up?

winzard - It looks like you've ended up with multiple duplicate accounts. Please just log into your original 'winzard' account as I've deleted the one your Facebook was connected to. Your account appears to have 24 playlists on it at present.

Jannywoowoo - Could you provide some more details about this issue? Your account looks fine on our end.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

All showing up now! Sorry to add more hassle to such a busy thread! Cheers.

I'm having the same kind of problem, when I login to Spotify (Desktop - Win7) I can see all my Playlists but they're all empty apart from some local files.

Spotify user since it was first launched in the UK!

Suggested posts