Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to buy a annual premium membership subscription? I would rather pay for the entire year in one chunk than have 1 monthly payment. If there is a deal for doing that even better! But if not thats fine too. Does anyone know where I can do this?

Thanks in Advance.

88 Replies

hotlips209874 - According to our database, you're from the UK. In this case, you can purchase cards from stores, and use them for Spotify Unlimited. You can find out where they are available right here - http://www.spotify.com/gift-card/
Airhorn Enthusiast

I posted here yesterday and my reply has been removed.

No it hasn't, it's here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Indeed, so I don't understand why I get notifications for this thead !

Maybe someone moved your post from one topic to another? Who knows! (It definitely wasn't me though!)

You can unsubscribe if you like from the "Topic Options" at the top 😛

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Strange 😛

I'd be sweet if you could update this thread when the option is back.  I have at lease 3 friends interested in switching to an annual plan and they cannot !

This isn't coming up from Australia either.

I am in the UK as you mention, but according to the gift-card site you list, it's available in the listed shops (Tesco, Boots, Homebase, Morrisons, Argos) but none of their websites recognise Spotify when I just tried searching for the gift cards, and reading some external forum posts suggest that none of these UK shops know anything about the gift cards!!

Can you clarify the info one way or the other urgently please, and unmark this as "Solved" ?

They definitely do sell them in the UK, but you can't buy them online from those retailers, you need to go to the shop. 

I know for a fact that Tesco and Morrissons both sell them in store. 

Peter

Peter

I am also wanting to pay for my premium subscription annually, but do not have the option for it on my subscriptions page. I have reset my browser (Safari), and still cannpt see it. I just saw it like a week ago, but now its gone 😞

@hotlips209874 wrote:

I am in the UK as you mention, but according to the gift-card site you list, it's available in the listed shops (Tesco, Boots, Homebase, Morrisons, Argos) but none of their websites recognise Spotify when I just tried searching for the gift cards, and reading some external forum posts suggest that none of these UK shops know anything about the gift cards!!

You won't be able to buy these online, only in-store. They need to be activated at the till.

JordanDavidson1 - It's not there at the moment, but should be back soon. Have you had a look at the 12 month e-card option?

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've tried using Google Chrome, IE, and Firefox with Credit Card and Pay Pal, no luck.  I would definitely pay annually for premium if it was possible.  I might switch to unlimited if it is not.

Teresa.

Guys, it's back on your subscription page now (if you already have Premium).

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I JUST BOUGHT  THE MONTHY PREMIUM AND I MEANT TO BUY THE YEALY PACKAGE... CAN YOU CANCEL THE MONTHLY AND CHARGE ME THE YEARLY PREMIUM PKG INSTEAD>?

@connieono wrote:

I JUST BOUGHT  THE MONTHY PREMIUM AND I MEANT TO BUY THE YEALY PACKAGE... CAN YOU CANCEL THE MONTHLY AND CHARGE ME THE YEARLY PREMIUM PKG INSTEAD>?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There is no need to cancel, you should be able to change onto the yearly payment plan on your subscription page (its on the right hand side for me). Once you have done that, your next payment will be for 12 months. 

Peter

Peter

Hello there!,

I tried different ways to solve this issue and got an working method to change to yearly subscription,

After that you have subscripted to monthly payment, and u still dont see the yearly, then cancel the subscripion by then renew it, now you could see the yearly subscription,

hope this helps

It's now finally available for my account.

email me i can help you 🙂 ...  [edit - mod]@hotmail.com

Sophers10 - I've just removed your email address from that post.

Also, thank you for posting in our Community trying to sell dodgy subscriptions. Your account has been disabled.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Please direct me to the option for annual one time payment. I cannot locate it anywhere from my account page.

Thank you.

Suggested posts