Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Approved Student Discount Not Applied

Approved Student Discount Not Applied

I was approved by SheerID for my student discount on 09 FEB 2015, but I was still charged the full $10 fee for March. Is there a way to make sure the discount is in effect and also be refunded the $5 for March?

3 Replies

Came here to post with the same question.  I'm very frustrated because the directions telling us how to apply for the student discount do not seem to show up for me.  I have followed the sequence suggested by both a support email I recieved and the FAQ description of changing from Premium to student discount Spotify.  I am definitely a student, and I remember submitting my request before my free trial month had finished.  Yet here I am with a $9.99 charge on my credit card and no ability to apply again for the student rate.  What's up?  I don' t want Spotify if it will cost $120 per year!

Hope we both get this fixed, bjpalow.  I also sent an email to the support guy I'd corresponded with earlier.  I'll repost if I get help.  Good luck 🙂

bump.

This community forum is a place to get help from other users and to talk about music.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts