Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Attaching account to Facebook

Attaching account to Facebook

maybe this is already covered in a previous post and I can't find it... But at any rate:

Apparently I have two accounts. I have one that's connected to my Facebook, using my Facebook name, and another account that I created which is where I have all of my time devoted to. My songs, albums, followers, playlists, etc are all on the account "aae.kae" and it will not allow me to connect to Facebook because my Facebook name "aae kae" is attached. I don't use "aae kae" I Only use "aae.kae" and I would prefer to connect it to my Facebook.

Or if I could save time and transfer all of my songs, playlists, followers, etc to my Facebook account name that would work too....

One way or another I just need one account and I need it connected to my Facebook without losing all of my music. Halp?
1 Reply

I suggest you to contact support.

https://www.spotify.com/lv/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts