Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being Charged, Need Help

Being Charged, Need Help

This starts off with me getting my whole family accounts for Spotify premium during the holiday special, when the accounts were 3 months for $.99. I got 5 accounts which equals to off course close to 5 dollars. So about two days ago I cancelled all the accounts so I wouldn't get charged $10 for every account. I succesfully canceled all accounts but one. This account was my sister's. Apparently the acxount said it wasn't on premium which i thought was odd. So I go over to the section to cancel, only there is none because it says that it's not on any premium membership or payment. So I just let it go. Today I noticed that I was charged $10 for an account. So I go and check all the accounts and they are all non premiums or on any payment. So what I want to know is why am I being charged $10 for an account I don not have. Even though I may not get my $10 dollars back I would like help to solve this problem and not get charged another $10 next month. I would really appreciate it if I could recieve a response.

10 Replies

I escalated your case, you'll hear from support soon

I still have not heard from support yet. Am I suppose to recieve an email or am I being contacted through spotify community

If you have sent an email post your case number here.

If not, they'll contact you through this post.

Hey @izzyhdz99 please reply back to the email you received with your case number. You'll then hear from the team shortly, thanks!

@Meridith to what email did you send me a case number to, because I have still not recieved an email. Sorry to bother you.

@Meredith sorry wrote your username wrong

Have you checked the spam box?

The email is from noreply-support@spotify.com

@OviiiOne I spotted the problem as to why I haven't recieved an email. It ends up I had my email entered wrong from the start of my account. I have fixed the problem. Could you send me another email. I am sorry to bother you.

Sorry! I don't work at Spotify, but don't worry, I'll sscalate your message again.

Hey @izzyhdz99 

Can you send us the 8 digit case # from your most recent e-mail to us? We'll chase this up for you. 

Suggested posts