Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

¿Cómo desactivar mi cuenta de Facebook y vincular un nuevo mail?

Solved!

¿Cómo desactivar mi cuenta de Facebook y vincular un nuevo mail?

Hola,

Tengo una cuenta de Facebook y quiero cerrarla, para eso necesito cambiar mi usuario de Facebook a un mail nuevo para no perder las listas. ¿ Cómo puedo sacar la cuenta de facebook y poner otro usuario?

Saludos,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello I've already got Premium but I had to change of acount, of curse my Premium is not in this new acount, how can I get back my premium?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community! Sorry for the English reply!

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to help you get this set up.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks!

I still do not respond, I want to know if it is possible to change user and I want to close my Facebook. otherwise you'll have to close my account and create another free. greetings.

Marked as solution

Hello I've already got Premium but I had to change of acount, of curse my Premium is not in this new acount, how can I get back my premium?

Suggested posts