Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I link 2 phones to 1 account?

Can I link 2 phones to 1 account?

I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.

4 Replies

You can have as many devices as you like linked to one account. Up to three of those can be registered for the downloading of offline playlists - if you need to change the three at any time Spotify can reset the list for you.

You are paying for a personal license to listen to music, so only one device can be listening to music online* at any one time - not lame if you understand the limitations of what you are agreeing to when you pay for a Premium subscription

* your other two devices can both be offline and both be playing tracks from their downloaded offline playlists while that other device is streaming online though
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

So with the new policy of having 5 users per family account, is this still applicable? I have 4 users in my home, no one can access the account online at the same time? Right now I have 2 user logins with 2 people Sharon each account which is a bummer when I want to look at songs in the other account I have to logout and back into the other account.

for me, if someone else is logged in, and i login, they get kicked off

How does one set that up? When I try to log into Spotify on the second phone, it says that the Login failed. It says you've already cfreated an account with this email address. 

Suggested posts