Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can someone from Spotify please contact me?

Can someone from Spotify please contact me?

I have some information that I think you should know. Please PM me or e-mail me. I did send in a feedback form about it this morning. I consider this to be important

Thanks 

14 Replies

Hi there!

Spotify takes within 24-48 h to reply back please, be patient.

Have you replied to the automated email?

I didn't get an automated e-mail to be honest.

I will wait. It's worth the wait 🙂

If you don't get any reply, please, let me know.

Thanks I will.

I wish they had a number. I hate it when companys don't have a number 😞

Hi,

If you don't get the reply as per @OviiiOne , just to add, please post your Case number as well (#series of numbers), and I or someone else will escalate it to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony

I dont have a case number, I want to inform spotify of something directly affecting them.

Is something related with jailbreak?

No its something related to large scale fraud.

Have you contacted Spotify yet?

@pcoventry76 , have spotify contacted you?

@pcoventry76 

PM the details to me and I can forward it to the team at Spotify that deals with fraud. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,

Yes I have spoken to them now. I have shown them how people on ebay are commiting this fraud and how to shut it down. I bought the infoemaiton out of my own pocket with the intent of telling Spotify as I love the service.

My premium runs out in a week so I will have to be free for a while.Still i'd rather be free and legit than premium and not.

The thieves were using a loophole which means Spotify thought they were being paid every month but they were not. By blocking the first 8 digits of a card number they should be able to block all the fraud.

I dread to think what it was costing them. Nothing compared to the cost of my account I am sure. Still they tell me no action will be taken against me so I am glad about that.

I have to say I am not impressed with Spotify. They give students hafl price this and free that. And I come along and save them a LOT of money. (Just look at the amount being ebayed - all using the fraud method) and I only get a thank you. 

I did it because I love the service but when the love is 1 way then it's time to move on - family subs won't be carrying on when I am feeling this un apprecaited. 

Any other company would be grateful. Not this one.

Suggested posts