Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login to Spotify

Can't Login to Spotify

I've had a Spotify account for a while now. The username is mgs4as and the email is <<SNIP>>. I forgot my password so I used the forgot password option to get an email sent to my aolmail account. However, though I waited for 48 hours to check, I did not receive any email in either my inbox or spam. I tried this multiple times and since I could not log into my Spotify account, I was unable to ask a question since it requires a login. I made this account, please_work, with a new email (<<SNIIP>>) so I could ask this question. Is there a way that I could have my password reset and sent to either my aolmail account, <<SNIP>>, or my hotmail account, <<SNIP>>? Having the email sent to both is even better. The reason I ask for it to also be sent to the hotmail account is that I am afraid the aolmail account might not receive the message because I never did receive the forgot password email.

Thanks
mgs4as

[Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

3 Replies

Hey @please_work ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Just going to hide those email addresses to stop you getting any spam.

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get a password reset out to you manually after verifying a few details. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have new email & password(apple)

I am unable to log in with new Apple password & email

Suggested posts