Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy the premium service from Colombia

Can't buy the premium service from Colombia

Hello

I try to buy the premium service whit my visa and mastercard credit cards but internet explorer say "bad gateway" when i write the credit card number and codes, i try whit Opera web browser and it says "No se pudo realizar la transacción" and i receive a message of the bank that says "Transacción declinada".

I think the error is the online payment system that does not allow to write the full name of the card owner, address and phone to confirm payment With the bank.

I need premium service please help me, do you have another way for send the payment?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If your card meets all of the requirements outlined here then get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they can investigate this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No funciona el sistema de pago con tarjeta y además no esta habilitado el pago con paypal.

No dan unsa solución que funcione!

Ya he probado con internet explorer, chrome, opera y nada sale error.

Ya me estoy cansando y estoy pensando en irme a deezer!

error.jpg

I think the error is the online payment system that does not allow to write the full name of the card owner, address and phone to confirm payment With the bank.

Suggested posts