Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change country

Can't change country

Hey,

I was at the Phillippines and changed my country to Phillipines. Now I'm back in Germany and I want to change back the country to Germany. It doesn't work! If I go to https://www.spotify.com/de/account/subscription/ and subscribe and choose Germany, it doesn't happen anything. It stays at Phillippines.

What can I do?
Greetings

Oliver

1 Reply

Hi @tefracky, welcome to the Spotify community.  I'm going to refer you to an article posted about this topic by Sam.  The full support ticket can be found here, but below are excerpts from the article that should be helpful.  I hope that this helps you properly change your country setting.

---- 

Firstly, head to your account profile. If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to. Simple. It's based on your current IP address.

If you're not in the country you'd like to change it to or you're having trouble with the first step, you can change the country with your payment details here. Your payment details will need to be from the country you'd like to change to. It's just to verify you're actually from there.

If you're still having trouble, just contact Customer Support here.

Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts