Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't delete Premium Account

Solved!

Can't delete Premium Account

Hi, I have been an on and off premium account customer and everything always worked fine but now there has happened something strange. I have an unwanted premium account since November 12th (I noticed it this morning though) altough I stopped renewing my subscription since August. In the "My Subscription" section it says I will be charged when I don't delete my subscripton but the thing is that it wont let me just cancel my subscription. So please don't charge me for something I did not purchase and please delete my premium account until I want to renew it. Like I said - it wont let me cancel the subscription myself for some reason.

Thanks for your help

Pat from Germany

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You should be able to cancel your subscription from this page.

If you can't get it to cancel, then you will need to get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you directly.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You should be able to cancel your subscription from this page.

If you can't get it to cancel, then you will need to get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you directly.

Peter

Peter

This page unfortunatly wont let me cancel the subscription. It first wants me to delete my standing order via an online form. And since I already deleted the standing order with the bank it wont let me do that and hence I cannot finish the deleting process.

So I will try to contact you directly. But thanks for the soon help.

Can someone please help me. Using my iphone and trying to delete spotify premium account before 30 days is over. Cannot find any subscription page ANYWHERE & spotify website won't load 😞 please help me. Thanks

@Toni1234 wrote:
Can someone please help me. Using my iphone and trying to delete spotify premium account before 30 days is over. Cannot find any subscription page ANYWHERE & spotify website won't load 😞 please help me. Thanks

You can cancel from your subscription management page 😉 

Peter

Peter

Someone please tell me how to delete my premium account. I just want to go back to the regular Spotify but whenever i click on the link for help, there is nothing that tells me where to go or what to do!

@hidejohnson wrote:

Someone please tell me how to delete my premium account. I just want to go back to the regular Spotify but whenever i click on the link for help, there is nothing that tells me where to go or what to do!

Just visit the link I posted above which will take you directly to the cancellation page (once you login).

Peter

Peter

Why i cannot delet my premium abo yet?
I ' am in time right now but they want money from me tomorrow if i dont delet.
Why i cannot?? Pleas help

Why can't you cancel @Mulattino90 ?

Did you follow the steps here?
https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription

Peter

Hi I am unable to cancel my premium account..My free trial period ends on 17th July ,2015 so I am trying to cancel my subscription for personal reasons.

I have sent a screenshot of my subscriptions page,there is no option to cancel it.Please ,I would like to do the same before 17th July.

Thanks,

Deepak.

Screenshot (1).png

I tried everything, different browsers, different internet connections, waiting a few days. Then tried it using my phones browser and it worked. This is ridiculous never getting spotify premium again and never recomending it to anyone even though I love it. Its funny the only page on there site that doesnt work is the cancel subscription page.

Suggested posts