Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in my spotify account

Can't log in my spotify account

I have a premium spotify account and I try to log in using my facebook account but spotify won't let me log in. It says that the password and username is incorrect but I'm trying to log in using my facebook account not the "username and password" way because that's not how i signed up for spotify. I tried multiple times and still no change. I even tried making a new account but it says that my email already exists, which i know it does. PLEASE HELP??!!

34 Replies

up up up up WTF, I NEED MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT BACK, CAN SOMEONE **bleep**ING HELP US? PLS? OR GIVE JUST A **bleep**ING SIGNAL?

Yo does anyone out there know how to help us?

yes pls help us

@Simon201 wrote:

I have a premium spotify account and I try to log in using my facebook account but spotify won't let me log in. It says that the password and username is incorrect but I'm trying to log in using my facebook account not the "username and password" way because that's not how i signed up for spotify. I tried multiple times and still no change. I even tried making a new account but it says that my email already exists, which i know it does. PLEASE HELP??!!

Hello guys @Simon201 @zSn0w @IsoLight @stacylynn39 @wasteoftime99

Thanks for posting.

Is your Spotify account a standalone or created through Facebook?

If it's a standalone account, logging in with your username (not your email address) would fix this.

If Facebook-integrated, simply click Log in with Facebook and enter your details. If that doesnt work, alternatively you can log in by putting in your complete Facebook email address in the username field and your Facebook password in the password field.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Thanks!

nothing work.

its facebook account, says username or password wrong or type. error 3.

Hey @zSn0w

That's odd. 

Just to confirm, the Facebook account linked to your Spotify account is still active, correct?

If so, can you log in via here using your Facebook details and let me know if it works?

Thanks!

Yep, is active. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same

@zSn0w wrote:
Yep, is active. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hey, thanks for the updates 🙂

One more thing, are you able to accesss your accounts page here using your fb credentials? 

Keep me posted!

Thanks,

Nop. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Try to reset your router back to factory settings and completely disable your antivirus. This has to be a router related issue or antivirus. Also make sure you don't have any proxy settings on.

I've tried in others internets.

Suggested posts