Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play any songs

Can't play any songs

In the beginning of February you had an issue with the streaming (or it didn't work to play any songs).
After you had resolved this, I have experienced this a few more times. It just happened to me again.
As I'm a paying subscriber, I'm expecting your services to work and this interruption has now occurred too many times.
Can you please look into this.

3 Replies

Hi @moviaa,

does it happen in your mobile, webplayer and desktop app?

Please give us some detailed information of what's going on.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's working now and I don't know if the issue had to do with the head phones and the sound not sent to that?
I'm using Windows 10 and the latest Spotify (1.0.21.143) over WiFi, and if I select Playback devices from the sound task icon to the bottom right corner I have a list of following devices:
"Headset", "Headphones" and "Speakers". Both Headset and Headphones were connected.
If I disconnected the "Headset" in this view and then restarted Spotify it worked - however, I don't know if this was the reason.

If the problem had to do with this, I would prefer another message rather than saying it can't play the song.

I've already seen a few times issues related to the headphones and headsets connection causing malfunction of Spotify in Windows. It's probably the reason...
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts