Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel subscription

Cancel subscription

I paid .99 for the 3 month trial and never got the abilities it stated to play any song, anytime or any of those features!! I've sent multiple emails and have gotten no replies!! Now I have been charged $9.99 even though I sent the email before the trial ended. My account says FREE??? This needs to be refunded!! There has to be a number to call to talk to someone! How do you expect to keep customers happy when you there's absolutely no customer service and no way to contact anyone and no one replies from emails?!?! Very frustrating!!!!
Please HELP!!!!
7 Replies

Hello @user-removed

You can contact Spotify support here to assist you with your issue 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Hi,
I have sent 3 emails now over the past 3 weeks and still have not received a response to my issue. Can you please help??
Thanks!
Jeanette Moran

Hello @user-removed

Have you checked your Spam/Junk inbox?

Also If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

I Hope this solves your issue 🙂

I can't cancel my 7 day free trial. I don't want an automatic charge after this period. But their FAQ is wrong. It says to go to "subscriptions" and click on "view your options", but this is not there! There is nothing to click on except "subscribe". Help please. So you can't do any of this. When I click on "subscriptions page" there is no "view options", so cancelling this way isn't possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you cancel during the trial period, your Premium subscription automatically begins at the regular monthly rate. This is stated when the trial is started. If you would like to cancel your subscription or trial, follow these steps:

1. Go to your Subscription page.
  2. Log in.
  3. Click View your options.
    User-added image
  4. Select Click here to continue to the cancellation page.
  5. Choose a reason for unsubscribing.
  6. Click Cancel subscription.
  7. Enter your Spotify password.
  8. Click Cancel Spotify Premium subscription.
    User-added image

ny of this:

Hello @meee223, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I appologize for any inconvinience, may i ask what device/platform you are usinng?

If you subscribed through apple you need tk cancel your subscription with apple 🙂

If you activated a free trial period on your iOS/Android device, and you did not provide any payment methods, then you wont be charged. 🙂

I hope to here back from you soon 🙂

Please help. I have tried to follow your instructions. There is no view my options area and I cannot find a cancellation option anywhere. I have logged in using my PC and followed the steps. I signed up for premium via an ios device and am currently being charged monthly via paypal. I was happy to do it for a while now I want it to stop. It is disturbing that it is so easy to sign up and so difficult to cancel. I am starting to think that this is designed to be this way. Hope someone can help.

HI @Hodor1972,

You can get in touch with Spotify through their Contact form and request for the cancellation of your subscription.

Suggested posts