Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot access account

Cannot access account

It looks like someone has changed the password and email for my account. I try to reset the password by user name and I never receive the email, if I try to reset by email address the form says that the email address does not exist. I am certain it is the correct email address, I have many emails to the address from Spotify that reference my user name.

Any help for this issue? It would be nice if there was a phone number I could call for customer support, instead I had to make a separate account just so I could ask this question on a message board. I would prefer to not have to cancel my credit card just to stop the billing on this account.

Any possible way for me to get a phone number for customer service?

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you submit this online contact form; you can personalise the email they reply to, and someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks,

I will give this a try.

Still no response. You would think a paying customer would have the ability to contact a support person with the company. Is there not a phone number that I can call? Thanks for any help.

@tempuser wrote:

Still no response. You would think a paying customer would have the ability to contact a support person with the company. Is there not a phone number that I can call? Thanks for any help.

Hi @tempuser

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately not, however if you let me know your 8 digit case number, I'll escalate it to the staff so they can speed along the reply.

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

I got an email from them a couple of hours ago. I sent them the information they requested. Here is my case number for future reference: Spotify Case # 03165809

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

@tempuser wrote:

I got an email from them a couple of hours ago. I sent them the information they requested. Here is my case number for future reference: Spotify Case # 03165809

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

I've escalated that to the staff now, someone should get back to you soon!

Edit: Misread what you said, oops hehe - oh well, your case should be solved even faster 😉

Anthony

Suggested posts