Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log in as my real account (active profile)

Cannot log in as my real account (active profile)

Hi,

I used to use Spotify a lot, implementing playlists, saving artists and albums... And from yesterday I log in with facebook (as before) but I reach an "empty user", with the same name and picture, but without all my music.

Searchin' for my name and surname, the "real account" appears, with everything... but I cannot log in as THAT user anymore, and I see it as 1175600087 user.

So, now my (empty) user is : https://open.spotify.com/user/ceskoz

But my REAL user is: https://open.spotify.com/user/1175600087 (formerly known as Ceskoz)

Can you help me?

I've already compiled the help form and I'm the case # 02762821.

Thank you very much.

P.S.

I also can't use my real email ceskoz@gmail.com because is "already in use" but I don't know by who!

Eatin', sleepin', listenin' to the the music and makin' love... everything else is just business.
4 Replies

Hello.

What time ago did you contacted spotify support?

If support replies you to check community for a solution, please reply back and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok thanx, I've send the request on Friday so maybe I have to wait 'till Tuesday.
Eatin', sleepin', listenin' to the the music and makin' love... everything else is just business.

Thank you, I've received that email and replied to a no-reply address...

Suggested posts