Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot subscribe to Spotify Family

Cannot subscribe to Spotify Family

Hi,

I'm a user from Malaysia. I subscribed to Spotify Premium before for RM2 for 3 months using my debit card. Now, when I want to subscribe to Spotify Family it says that my card is not valid. How can it be not valid when it also charged me RM14.90 in March after 3 months coz I forgot to unsubscribe? 

PS: I have money in my account. 

1 Reply

Hi @loongmeijean. If you are experiencing trouble completing your transaction then there are a few things that may resolve the issue. The simplest solution would be attempting to complete the transaction in an incognito (private browsing) window, or alternatively, you can attempt to clear your cache. If that does not resolve the issue, then if one is available to you, an alternative form of payment, such as PayPal, should work.

If none of these options resolve the issue for whatever reason, then you will want to reach out to Support. Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

Suggested posts