Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in anymore

Solved!

Cant log in anymore

Hello spotify,

I used to log in trough facebook, but last week all sudden i couldnt log in anymore. Not with my email, not with the 'log in via facebook' button, and not even with the ID number i got from the payment email i got from you on the email adress: <snip- Rock Star edit (mail)>

Since i cant log in anymore, i cant listen music while im still paying for it.

The ID number is: 117043974

Can anybody help me?
I've made this new account to gain acces to this forum to ask this question because it seems impossible to contact spotify any other way.

I hope for a quick reply so i can stop paying for something i cant use.

Bye,

Soscha

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Then check your inbox, maybe you received an automated mail that leads you to the community, if so, reply to it, then an agent will take care of your case and contact you ASAP.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

I could not remember my password. I have not been successful trying to change the password through the email account I provided. I do not have a Facebook account. Is my account locked now due to the number of times I have tried to change my password? What are my options on this account as I am a premium member. Ho long does it usually take for technical support to resolve these type of issues? I have filled out a support request form several hours ago. Thank you. Richard D.
Marked as solution

Then check your inbox, maybe you received an automated mail that leads you to the community, if so, reply to it, then an agent will take care of your case and contact you ASAP.

Suggested posts