Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log onto Spotify.

Cant log onto Spotify.

Hey I was listening to Spotify a few minutes ago until I was logged out. When I try to relog on with Facebook, it gave me an error saying: "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again." So I changed my Facebook password and tried again... I now have the message: "The username or password is incorrect." I know it's not because I'm logged on to Facebook as I'm typing this.

3 Replies

I too can't get into my music, I get a message saying The Spotify account login information is incorrect. Reset account details and still the same message. Not good enough .

I have the exact same problem. nothing works even resett

Hey guys, if you're unable to log into your account follow the steps in this FAQ page, and if you've done those things and it still fails to log you in then you will want to contact support. Please do try all those other steps first, because I guarantee you that Support will ask you to do the same thing. Note that if you get an automated reply from support you'll want to reply to it anyways, even it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back to you within 24-48 hours. Best of luck!

Suggested posts