Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change country with Facebook login

Solved!

Change country with Facebook login

Hello,

I use Facebook as login for Spotify. After living in New Zealand for a while, I am now back home (Germany). In NZ, I switched my Spotify settings so I could use it there (unfortunately, I forgot what I did 😕 ). Now, Spotify tells me to change my country settings to Germany to use. But when I go to https://www.spotify.com/de/account/profile/ there's just the information that I can change some settings at my Facebook profile page.

How can I change my Spotify country settings back to Germany?

Thanks in advance.

90 Replies

I have the same problem, but I lived in Italy, and now I live in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.

Which is the solution?

Thanks 

Cancel your account
During cancellation process your are given an email address... Contact them and they will solve the issue

Regards
Francois

I can't del my account, because I haved login with facebook, I don't have create a new account..
thanks 
ester
@Zoso0801 wrote:
Cancel your account
During cancellation process your are given an email address... Contact them and they will solve the issue

Regards
Francois

I also had an account open with Facebook
If I remember correctly you don't have to cancel it , just go until you get the email address

Yes, but I can't change it, because I have only 1 possibility (France), but I live in Spain, Gran Canaria..

Thanks for all

Schermata 2016-02-16 alle 15.34.38.png

Same problem here. Anyone could help out? I used to activate my premium status in the U.S but now I've come back to Belgium. How can I change the country back to Belgium? Thanks.

same here, moved from germany to spain and the country select ony shows switzerland 

Is there still no solution to this problem? 😞 

I've upgraded to Spotify family in Belgium paying with PayPal.

I opened this account in Belgium for a while, know upgraded to family and the moment we want to activate the 5 other accounts I get always the message this is not possible due to different country locations? Can you axplain me this, while we are all living in Belgium and still one country?

Even more you're factured me already this month but this account doesn't work at all.

What is to do so we can usse this or if not refund me the premium family.

thx

Nope i moved from Denmark to Poland and i have the same problem.  

I'm having a similar problem. I moved back to Australia from the UK, I upgraded my Premium account to Family and have updated my payment to an australian account but when my family try to join is says that I'm not in Australia.

I have the same problem!! What to do???

Marked as solution

Write to Spotify that solved my problem

IDEM ... Same Problem I'm in thailand. After 14 days : bloqued.

I'm connected with FACEBOOK, So : i need to change my country in Facebook...

IMPOSSIBLE ! MMmmh I go to Deezer ? HELP. Thx u

same issues here!!!

I'm trying to get in with Facebook account. It tells me to go to spotify.com to change the country to continue listening after 14 days. It doesn't even let me in, so where in this website can I change the country?

Same issue here~

Same issue here. 

I'm very disappointed that no one has received a solution.  I don't use Facebook to log in but I do move countries frequently and find it almost impossible to update my profile.  What a disappointment that Spotify can't get this and don't seem to want to help.  If anyone can assist please let me know how I can change my profile.  I'm stuck with a setting of Indonesia at the moment without the drop down menu allowing me to change to India.  I'll be in the UK in a couple of months and it will be impossible again so it's very frustrating.

I share your struggle. It seems like a simple glitch of menu selection.

Suggested posts