Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change credit card number

Solved!

Change credit card number

Hi!

I want to change my credit card number to continue with my Spotify Unlimited account. However, the system prompts me to a Premium upgrade only. Is this because Unlimited subscriptions are not an option anymore, or am I missing a step? Thanks,

Javier

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you are still having issues get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. Unfortunately with Spotify no longer actively advertising Unlimited, it has made it a little tricky to sign up to. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there welcome to the community,

In which country do you live? Does this page give you the option to pay for unlimited?

https://www.spotify.com/purchase/product/unlimited/

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Marked as solution

If you are still having issues get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. Unfortunately with Spotify no longer actively advertising Unlimited, it has made it a little tricky to sign up to. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

I live in Sweden and became a member before december 2013. I was updating my cardnumber too and couldn't go on with my Unlimited account. The only option was premium. Why?

Try using this link: https://www.spotify.com/purchase/product/unlimited/?

If you are still having issues, get in touch using the link above and the support team can lend a hand to get you set up. Spotify Unlimited is no longer advertised and appears to be in the process of being phased out. 

Peter

Hi,

See attached photos. I can not get an Unlimited customer again. Can not anyone in the office to downgrade me to Unlimited. I have also read that Unlimited is something to be "phased out". But I made ​​an agreement with you about becoming a customer Unlimited and Spotify can not just change the contract without reason.

https://www.spotify.com/se/purchase/product/unlimited/?#__extended-creditcard

after I change card number:

https://www.spotify.com/se/purchase/success/premium/?orderReference=2253094226076

daniel_skane-bild1.gif
daniel_skane-bild2.gif

Your best bet is to get in touch with the Spotify payments team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

Peter

Suggested posts