Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change the Facebook account linked to this subscription (premium)

Solved!

Change the Facebook account linked to this subscription (premium)

Hi,

I have a premium subscription and I need help to change the facebook account linked to this subscription to another one.

Both are my facebook accounts. It's just that I use the new account and planning on to deactivate the other one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake

36 Replies

@itsoddball wrote:

Hello, I am wondering what I can do, since I deleted my facebook account associated with my Spotify account? I have a new one I want to link to, and it would suck to make a new one

If you get in touch using the form I linked to above the Spotify team can help you get things moved to your new Facebook. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Can I have the link also please. Think its a bit rubbish that it can'be done manually.

Here you go. Our support team will be able to help out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thank you!  Finally can share my jams on FB. 🙂

I tried contacting the support section as well but they gave me a cheap answer just to be done with it and telling me to go to the support or forums.... but here you guys tell me to go the the same location again to get an cheap answer which tells me to go the support and forums to do it all over  again....

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0W0V76:ref

Hello

Am premium account.
I have the same problem as richard and my accound was originally created on spotify and not via facebook.

I linked my spotify account later to a friend facebook and i receive his facebook update.

I would like now to link MY facebook account.

I tried preferences and unconnect facebook but it does not work...

Awaiting your feedback

Hi

I, too, would like to switch the facebook account linked to my spotify but I can't seem to find out how and I have tried going through edit>preferences but the option to disconnect facebook isn't there

help would be much appreiciated

Hey @georgiamae -- your account was created using a specific Facebook profile so that same profile needs to remain active to log into that account. But our support team can transfer playlists to any new account you create. Just get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I was trying to figure this out, sorry I am not the most computer literate  , where is this edit preferences ? I was trying to do this last night and couldn't find it 

never mind .. Is there anyway I can transker all my play list? i have so many I would hate to lose them 

Marked as solution

There is a DIY method over in this post:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F...

Or if you would prefer someone from Spotify support to do it for you, there is a link to get in touch in that post too. 😉 

Peter

Thanks that worked great , I have them all on my new spotify account now, will take several hours to re add them as my new playlist lol only like 95 of them 🙂 but it solved my issue :)again thank you so very much 

hey I'm at the contact support section what should I put the support request 
e.g 1. logging into spotify???
      2. ????
      3.?????

any help would be greatly appriciated as I just want to switch the facebook account linked to my spotify with another.

kind regards

spotify help.png

@zenkei - Just choose the closest option, they all go to the same team anyways! The options just help keep things a little organised.

Once you open a case, you should get an automated email reply - reply directly to that email and that will ensure your case reaches someone asap.

Peter

I have contacted the support using the link provided abaout a month ago and asked them to transfer my Spotify account to another facebook account, but they have not replied. What's going on there?

I have signed up for a Spotify account and then linked my Facebook account.  But after I linked my Facebook account I can not see the friends list.  It's like the account to did not convert from a Spotify account to a Facebook sign in account.  Does anyone know the reason or how to solve ?

Suggested posts