Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing profile picture?

Changing profile picture?

Is there STILL no way to change a profile picture if you don't want to link to a Facebook account? Really Spotify? This is poor. Not all of us want to be on Facebook you know.

25 Replies

Hey, that was my plan.... Darn.....

+1 on getting this implemented. I couldn't believe that you can't change your profile picture outside of Facebook, basic feature fellas.

Ridiculous that we are forced to use Facebook for a profile picture. C'mon...there are a lot of other social networks out there and they are not as intrusive or ugly as FB. Let's see this fixed.

Facebook is EVIL and I refuse to use it  >:[

Wow. That's just lame that Spotify won't let you specify a different profile picture. Maybe they want to get bought by FB and this is their weak attempt?

@saoco wrote:

Wow. That's just lame that Spotify won't let you specify a different profile picture. Maybe they want to get bought by FB and this is their weak attempt?

Not really, no.

Guys, if you'd like this introduced, throw your support to this idea here. This way we can see how many would actually like to see it.

I'm aware the status is 'Not right now' at the moment. However, this shouldn't stop you voicing your support.

Anyway, as this is a feature request rather than a problem, I'm closing the thread. If there is any news, it'll be announced on the Ideas thread I mention above.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts