Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing the Capitalization of my Username

Changing the Capitalization of my Username

I am new to Spotify and I am also new to the company I work for. The leaders of the company have asked that I change the username from all lower-cased letters "discovertec" to the actual way they write their company name... "DiscoverTec". Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to change your Spotify username.

If you connect to facebook it will just pull your facebook name.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@DiscoverTec wrote:

I am new to Spotify and I am also new to the company I work for. The leaders of the company have asked that I change the username from all lower-cased letters "discovertec" to the actual way they write their company name... "DiscoverTec". Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

But I see DiscoverTec.......

Yours, confused,

@jwylot wrote:

@DiscoverTec wrote:

But I see DiscoverTec.......

Yours, confused,

You can change your community username but not Spotify. That's probably why.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Having the same problem: M username AutoUni was unintendedly changed ti "autouni". Confused! Why????

@AutoUni 

Spotify usernames have to be lowercase

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts