Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged, but failed messeges.

Charged, but failed messeges.

Hello.

So I have this problem where I have been charged for Premium now 2015-07-10.  Before that, it could not charge me for reasons..

but now it has charged me 99 swedish kronor on the 10th of July.  But I still recieve the messege about it failing to charge me?

Also  that I'm about to lose Premium if I don't renew my pay information! Which I won't do as they're correct and managed to charge me

on the 10th of July.  So what's up with this?  Please fix. Because you can not charge me twice this month!

// Mjolk

2 Replies

Eu também estou com esse problema, e não sei o que faço. Eu paguei com o cartão mas está vindo a mensagem dizendo que eu não paguei.

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

It might be possible that you've multiple accounts. I'd suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can sort this out for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Suggested posts