Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for the free trial

Solved!

Charged for the free trial

Hi, I signed up for the spotify free trial and only noticed about a week after signing up that I've been charged!
Can anyone help with this?
I tried to contact someone from Spotify via the contact form but didn't get any reply apart from a survey on how satisfied I was with their help.. which didn't come, so not sure how to take this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@deslucia wrote:

Hi, I signed up for the spotify free trial and only noticed about a week after signing up that I've been charged!
I tried to contact someone from Spotify via the contact form but didn't get any reply apart from a survey on how satisfied I was with their help.. which didn't come, so not sure how to take this.

Thanks.

Hi 🙂

Did you check your spam folders? As this is a payment issue, it can only be solved using the customer services form 😞

If you have a case number I can get a staff member to chase it up 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@deslucia wrote:

Thanks.

Hi 🙂

Did you check your spam folders? As this is a payment issue, it can only be solved using the customer services form 😞

If you have a case number I can get a staff member to chase it up 🙂

Liam

Thank you, managed to get in touch with someone from the staff by replying to the no-reply email, hehe! 🙂

@deslucia wrote:

Thank you, managed to get in touch with someone from the staff by replying to the no-reply email, hehe! 🙂

Naughty, Naughty 😉

Just joking, that is the preferred method 😛

Suggested posts