Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged two times for one account

Charged two times for one account

Hi,

I saw on my bank account a few days ago that I was charged 2 times for my single account. (25.08.2015 and 26.08.2015) I sent an email 2 days ago, still no answer. I'm waiting for it to be fixed! Immediately...
7 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Let's figure out what's happening.

First of all, did those payments come out of your account on the same day? If so you probably just hit the upgrade button more than once (and both payments were credited to your account). You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page and confirming your next payment date is more than 1 month away.

Hi oviiione,

The first payment is on 25th of August and the second one is on 26th. I did not click anything. I did not upgrade anything. My payments are automatic and I have realized that I was charged twice while checking my bank account.

When I go to subscription page it says that my subscription will be renewed on September 24th and that I'll be charged 9,99.

So I will still be charged on time and I want my 9,99 (the extra that spotify had) back.

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Hi,

I have filled that form 2 times... After the first one (and after a few days) someone replied, asking me questions, I answered all of them + sent him the necessary documents. He did not reply, and today I received an email asking me if I'm satisfied. Like a joke. My problem is not solved, they did not pay me back and they ask me if I'm satisfied. So I replied to that email + filled another form explaining everything from scratch.. Again... I cannot believe how sloppy everything is really. I mean, I'm on Spotify (premium) since 2012 and they handle my one and only problem, ever, like this. Nice...

Hey @Roselunatic

Apologies for the delay with your email response. I've ensured your case is with the right team - they'll reach out to you shortly with an update.

Thanks @Pete I'll be waiting for their reply & solution.

@Pete

I received a reply 2 days ago, asking me the same questions over and over again saying that they have not received any email from me - which was pretty surreal beacuse they replied to me before but never responded back - So I emailed them with the same screenshots and it's been 2 days again, no replies.. No news.. Just the same old "are you satisfied - feedback" email!! 

I'm still charged... Not paid back... Nobody's informing me... Seriously, Spotify's client service is unbelievably horrible. All this time I wrote everywhere how glad I was for using your services but this.. This is too much! 

Suggested posts