Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

College Discount on Premium

College Discount on Premium

I tried to follow the college dicsount directions, but when I click on get premium it takes me to my account page and says "student discount is on not available on premium". Why am I getting this message and how can I fix

5 Replies

Can anyone answer her please?
Im having the same problem and every month I have to pay 9,99!! Spotify ...

I have been having this same exact problem for over a week now.

Contacted Spotify directly, they responded FINALLY and told me to create a new account and sign up for the student discount again. I received the discount, and was told all of my stuff would be transferred over to the new account. Well, it's been a week now... still haven't heard ANYTHING, yet, I've been charged on the new account already. I also cannot connect the new account to Facebook because they still have the old one open.

I tried contacting them again multiple times, NO response. Can somone please help me? My original case number is #02628522.

@newander181 @princessmelia 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@user-removed 

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Why these people never ask our forms? Im paying every month more than I should, Im just gonna delete my suscription, Thanks to everyone!! 🙂

Suggested posts