Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

Solved!

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

and my account now not accessible!

Obviously some sort of fraud but the multiple charges of £50, £25 and £9.99 all have my spotify username against them on my credit card statement, exactly the same as my normal charge of £4.99. 

I need to contact Spotify urgently but can find no contact details for them except for a 'contact us' web app and this forum.  

89 Replies

Contact number for Spotify in the USA

Can someone please help me all my playlists have gone for no reason I'm disabled and dyslexic writing is hard for me I need to speak on phone music is my life

I have paid for premium through the app using PayPal. I have a receipt by them and one my online banking statement. But still haven't got premium after 3 days

I didn't use PayPal to pay anything this must be a mistake.

Look idk who you are or what you are and everything I am writing now has nothing to do with you I am just extremely frustrated at spotify and I just am not able to find a way to send them my feedback. So instead I am writting this. So basically all my friends are leaving to study abroad, the guy I like is a **bleep** and feel like my whole world is collapsing not only because of that but also I am feeling extremely lonely and insecure, everybody expects alot of me and I don't even know if that's what I want to do with my life. I always saw the kids who graduated as good looking smart **bleep** teenagers and now that I am in their position I am really disappointed. I am a verry sensitive philosophical and creative person who feels everything so intens that sometimes I just can't handle it. Some situations are just to intens. I realised that I am just really shy and that is actually really limiting me in my choses.. like people are seeing me as something that I am not I am so much more but I am to afraid to speak, to raise my voice !! Look it"s like 2 am and I need my music to sleep but spotify doesn't work, god knows why and I am really not in a situation where I can handle going to sleep with no music so pls spotify stop being a **bleep**, **bleep** your premium and just pls pls plsssss let your **bleep**ing app work !!
Sorry for the trouble even tho I don't know u except if you work for spotify than pls make the app work.
Btw all the commercials you put is really really a **bleep** move like whats your problem
You **bleep**tards

I've got spotify premium but I have switch from i phone to samsung but I can not log in I'm sure my password is right I'm the email Is definitely right so why can't I log in

Just do a Spotify head office search on Google, this will bring up the contact telephone numbers for your country.

So Spotify head office in UK, or England, then search. For UK, it is a 0870 number.

There are telephone numbers, so do not be put off by what you are told, search it yourself.

Google is a wonderful tool.😀

My bank account has been debited favour Spotify

I would like to ask Spotify who authorized the payment.

Spotify offer no telephone number, instead ask acount holders to log in and send message.

I have no Spotify account so can't login to send query.

What do you want me to do

My account is being charged all my music is gone i am billed monthly but all of a sudden my account is saying it’s a free account what going on am not in this to be giving away free money 

Suggested posts