Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Country change

Solved!

Country change

Hi,

I'm a UK worker working in Spain, and I would like to have my account switched to UK music and browser, because since I had changed the account billing to Spain I am only receiving suggestions to listen spanish playlist that I don't like. Please, there is any way to keep having my country login as UK and my billing adress in here Spain? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rodrivilar,

I'm afraid that at the moment you can't change the country of the account to one different than the one of the payment method.

The only possible workaround would be to cancel your recurring subscription, and ask someone to buy and redeem an UK gift card on your account.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @rodrivilar,

I'm afraid that at the moment you can't change the country of the account to one different than the one of the payment method.

The only possible workaround would be to cancel your recurring subscription, and ask someone to buy and redeem an UK gift card on your account.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

OWww Thanks, you guys should add this option for people like me, there are plenty over the world, and I'm sorry but the Spanish playlists are really awful. 

I hope you can add this option soon.

Thanks.

Suggested posts