Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit card - date of charge

Solved!

Credit card - date of charge

Currently Spotify charges my credit card on the 23rd day of the month. I'd like to change it to the 1st day of the month. I read many topics in this community and up to now the only way I see getting it done is canceling my subscription, waiting for the 1st day of the following month and then subscribing again. Any one with a better idea?

BTW, it sucks that Spotify does not offer an e-mail address for the customers to send doubts.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @marcospovoa and welcome to the community!

As of now, the only way is to change your account with cancelling and resubscribing. However, there is a contact form as well as social media links on Facebook and Twitter for Spotify Cares. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi, @kbrooksc

Somehow I managed to find their contact form and I got help there. However, now I tried to find the form again to leave here the solution and I couldn't find again (seems like it's not properly displayed on their website how to contact them). I could use Facebook, but I just wanted someone to handle my problem in privacy, instead of having to publish it. I'll leave here two e-mail addresses that might help someone in the same situation in the future:

* premium@spotify.com

* support@spotify.com

Back to the original problem. Spotify answered me and you're right, the only way to change the renewal date of a subscription is by cancelling and resubscribing in the new date you want to be charged. Spotify offered a refund of my most recent subscription, but that would mean some time without premium. Since I want to get it solved quickly, I'll get this refund, wait some few days without premium and resubscribe by the 1st of february.

Thanks for your help and I hope this topic helps someone in the future with a similar problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @marcospovoa and welcome to the community!

As of now, the only way is to change your account with cancelling and resubscribing. However, there is a contact form as well as social media links on Facebook and Twitter for Spotify Cares. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Marked as solution

Hi, @kbrooksc

Somehow I managed to find their contact form and I got help there. However, now I tried to find the form again to leave here the solution and I couldn't find again (seems like it's not properly displayed on their website how to contact them). I could use Facebook, but I just wanted someone to handle my problem in privacy, instead of having to publish it. I'll leave here two e-mail addresses that might help someone in the same situation in the future:

* premium@spotify.com

* support@spotify.com

Back to the original problem. Spotify answered me and you're right, the only way to change the renewal date of a subscription is by cancelling and resubscribing in the new date you want to be charged. Spotify offered a refund of my most recent subscription, but that would mean some time without premium. Since I want to get it solved quickly, I'll get this refund, wait some few days without premium and resubscribe by the 1st of february.

Thanks for your help and I hope this topic helps someone in the future with a similar problem.

Thank you....I hate I have to wait😕

Suggested posts