Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credits cards are all being declined, but none are expired/maxed

Solved!

Credits cards are all being declined, but none are expired/maxed

Tried to upgrade to Premium today. Three different browsers, two computers, two different cards. No, neither is even close to maxed out and neither are expired.

I called up the bank and they don't even see a record of the transaction. It's like Spotify didn't actually try to send the payment and just decided to blame it on my bank with the cutesy "Your bank must be having a bad day!" crap.

The cards work fine. Both of them. Yet Spotify won't accept either. I kinda would like to, y'know, use Spotify. But hey, if y'all don't want my money...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Why in the world should I have to tweet? I have the issue stated right here.

Also, there is no option for this in the contact form, and I don't want my ticket to get thrown out because it's categorized incorrectly. 

Trying the form anyway though, all right...

Just pick the category that best fits.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you end up not getting a reply, just post back and we'll forward the info to the support team to make sure you do get a reply. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Did you ever get this sorted out?  I'm having the same issue.  thanks

Suggested posts