Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Customer Service

Solved!

Customer Service

I find it ridiculous that I'm paying a monthly subscription and spotify doesn't have a customer support line. I have Spotify premium and when I logged in on my phone just now I'm told I need spotify premium to stream content. I have more than sufficient funds on my card and was using spotify premium no more than a few days ago. I'm paying money for this and I don't want to wait for a solution online. I want to be able to talk to a human and have this problem fixed immediately.
111 Replies

@why_this_so - You should be directed to Facebook to enter your password to confirm the cancellation. If you are having issues, it is worth trying a different browser. 

If you are still having issues, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it cancelled manually for you. They will need to request your date of birth and last 4 digits of your payment card to cancel the subscription, so might be worth including those in your email to speed things again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Thanks for your help @Peter! worked like a charm. Now is there any chance I can get a refund for the month of premium i was just charged for?

@Peter wrote:

@why_this_so - You should be directed to Facebook to enter your password to confirm the cancellation. If you are having issues, it is worth trying a different browser. 

If you are still having issues, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it cancelled manually for you. They will need to request your date of birth and last 4 digits of your payment card to cancel the subscription, so might be worth including those in your email to speed things again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

The customer services team on the contact form (link above) should be able to get that arranged for you. 😉

Peter

Thanks Peter! Your a life saver.

Can you do this for me?>> I'm not getting any responses anywhere...

this is redic and I think i Just got double charged also....

@VictoriaLee - Did you open a case with the support team using the contact form and reply directly to the automated email?

Peter

i keep getting an erro17 message on my computer when I try to download spotify on my computer.  whats going on here??

alan

@user-removed - Try this installer instead:
http://download.spotify.com/Spotify%20Installer.exe

Peter

didnt work same probelm

In that case try the steps here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Community-Blog/Tutorial-Windows-How-to-Fix-Error-17-Installe...

Peter

Hello everyone!

I need help with my payment. I pay by bill from klarna. Last month I received a reminder without receiving a bill. I solved the problem with klarna and they told me that my email address is not deposited and this was the reason why i didn't receive the bill.  I looked up my spotify account for my email adress and there it was. Klarna told me that i should discuss this problem with spotify.

I refreshed my email address on my account (even it has not changed). But this month I havn't received a bill again and i'm afraid that i'll get a reminder again. i won't pay a remeinder about 5 € without having the chance to pay my bill!

I want to cancel my account...can someone please assist me? Thank you.

Greetings Spotify Team,

I have a small problem. The French Spotify offered me to pass to Premium Account in June and I was promised to have July and August of free Premium, sadly this ain't the case. I'm wondering if something can be done about it?

Thank you in advance

Can anybody here help me installing spotify or utorrent on linux? 🙂 Thanks

@ericjkeen wrote:
I find it ridiculous that I'm paying a monthly subscription and spotify doesn't have a customer support line. I have Spotify premium and when I logged in on my phone just now I'm told I need spotify premium to stream content. I have more than sufficient funds on my card and was using spotify premium no more than a few days ago. I'm paying money for this and I don't want to wait for a solution online. I want to be able to talk to a human and have this problem fixed immediately.

@user-removed - What linux distro are you using?

Peter

Think maybe you guys should put a contact us option somewhere? maybe it would be a good idea seeing as its taken me 3 hours just to get to this point. I have been using Spotify for quite some time. I'm a DJ so having Spotify on my phone is great if the worst should happen (Computer dies, mixer dies). I got double charged for Spotify this month which normally wouldn't annoy me. However it was done at a time when I had run my account down and hadn't had a chance to deposit money. SO can you guess what happened when they took $10 out of my account twice? $35 over draft fee twice! so this 2 months of spotify cost me roughly $90. Needless to say I am no longer a happy camper.

@user-removed 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO NAVIGATE AND MONITOR A FORM FOR SUPPORT. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. 

@afalkows 

This community is not an official place for support. It is a place for users to help eachother.

You can contact support here:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Please enlighten me...

Suggested posts