Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deactivate Facebook - Spotify Account Issues

Deactivate Facebook - Spotify Account Issues

I am in the process of deactivating Facebook (really only because logging into Spotify reactivates the account...), and would like to actually resolve that.

I have already created a secondary Spotify account, and would like all of my information transfered from there, exception anything related to Facebook of course. The problem I'm facing in that regard, is that the online help form sends me into a viscious cirlce of getting to where I need to be, I click "CONTACT US" (meaning you at Spotify Support), and upon clicking I just get navigated back to the Help Forms page. First, fix your viscious circle, and actually let it enter the form that allows customers to contact you, second, I need to migrate my information from one account to the other.

Thanks

1 Reply

Hello @1218914033

You can use this tutorial to assist you in solving your problem 🙂

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-...

alternatively you can contact Spotify support:

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

Just select the options that apply and when you see the "I still need Help" option, click on it and you will be prompted to fill in your issue 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts