Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Facebook/Unable to keep premium Spotify- Help

Solved!

Deleted Facebook/Unable to keep premium Spotify- Help

Aloha,

I'm inquiring about a security/policy feature I disagree with, and hope to have you resolve.  I'm moving off the contenant and due to the fact that FB makes it virutally impossible to delete 200+ "friends".  So I've built a new FB account for new life.  I'm a premium member on my origonal account.  ONce I deleted that account, it disabled my spotify.

I'm requesting that you transfer the account from old to new. I'm sure its possible, simply move it.  But I don't want to lose years of playlist and stared music.  Please Please Help me on this!!  Mahallo for your time on this.

Aloha,

Tim 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed and welcome to the community! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed and welcome to the community! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Update: woops, sorry for double post

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts