Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting your account

Deleting your account

Hi everyone!

So some of you will be visiting these forums looking to delete your account. 

First, is there something we can help with? If you're just having trouble with your account, I'd having a quick search on these forums first. Odds are the solution is here and we're happy to help.

If not, you can check out these steps!

Thanks.

1,093 Replies

thank you, Peter!

I want to delete my account, I already sent you a message through contact form, and from all the other post in this forum, it seems useless until I wrote here too... so.. could you please delete my account? Thanks!

my case: #: 00654975

Hello *,

I've already tried to delete my accounts via the contact form and also wrote an answer to the no-reply@… email address on Monday, nothing happens. My case # is: 00653912. Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Chronoptimist

Chronoptimist & Novalgina2Fast - Just to double check, could both please try replying to the automessage you received?

That message should reach our agents. Of course if it doesn't it's something I need to look into. Let me know when you've tried again. 

"Chronoptimist & Novalgina2Fast - Just to double check, could both please try replying to the automessage you received?"

done.

done,

Chronoptimist - Thanks! Your message will receive a reply from our CS team shortly. 

Novalgina2Fast - Sorry but we still aren't getting that message. Are you doing a direct reply? Or starting a new case?

I replied again the mail i receveid.

I have sent in an email to the Spotify help form, my case number is 00670584

I just want to, if possible, keep my account as is now but remove the need for a facebook account, unfortunately i signed up using a facebook account but would like to have an account that has no need for facebook, if i cant adjust this account to be independant can i have it deleted so i can start a new account?

Thank You

Can someone please help me cancel premium before 30 days is over. I'm using iPhone and really would like to cancel and delete the account. Cannot do it so far, please help me. Thank youz

PLEASE REMOVE MY ACCOUNT I DONT WANT YOU SERVICE, DELETE MY ACCOUNT I DONT WANNA BE PART OF YOU SYSTEM.... this is sickly... REMOVE MY ACCOUNT I PRAY YOU caso numero 00668953

ELiminen mi cuenta que ya les envie 2 veces el mensaje a su correo de queja y servicio de soporte y no hacen nada esto es ilegal, quiero que borren mi cuenta y ustedes me tienen inscrito contra mi voluntad, espero que algun juez se entere de esto, o algun abogado esto no puede ser...

Solo pido que eliminen mi cuenta por favor y no los vuelvo a molestar

Este es mi nombre de Usuario/user

That's enough! More than one week to delete a darn account? Are you kidding me? It's the worst support I've ever seen. It's a waste of time, money ( someone have to pay two people to do a really simple task ), and it's the longest and useless way to do that. I don't want my account anymore. I don't want any app to link to my facebook. It's the last time I want to say that.

All of the above complaints pertain to mine as well. I have been unsuccessful at logging in, receiving any kind of help or feedback regarding why this has started happening, I’m still getting charged monthly for a service I am unable to use and cannot get any help with either. The contact form will not allow me to submit without logging in, but I CANNOT LOG IN!

I need my account deleted immediately!

Thank you

Hello,

The account I am posting under is a secondary account created by mistake. I would like this deleted immediately. The link to the account is here:

Thanks for the help!

Please, please, please can somebody contact me regarding cancelling my account?  I have tried a million times to use the contact form but it just will not work.  I press send and nothing happens...I can't even write a question in the relevant box?  I am paying each month for something that doesn't work and I want to stop.  Please send me an email to my personal email address, which you can access from my account details.

If you are having issues try this contact form instead, does that work? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, that form did work, thank you. 

HI,

I wonder if anyone can help me or give me advice.  I created an account while studying in France.  Now that my studies have come to and end, I wish to delete my account because I'm returning home.  It is a basic (free) account. 

As far as I can tell, it is impossible for users to delete their accounts (even free ones!).  I have been in touch with Spotify France (using the Contact Form) and asked them to delete my account. However, nothing has happened.  I'm somewhat concerned because I have read that Spotify isn't too keen on deleting accounts.  I can understand it if it was a premium account, or if there was any payments involved, but I have a free account. 

Who can I contact to get my account deleted, and/or is there anything else I can do to get Spotify to delete my account?

Many thanks

Hey Succour - Did you receive an automated message when you filled out the contact form? 

Please just reply directly to that email. Your message will reach our a CS agent who can help. 

Hi Meredith,

Thanks for replying.  I'm somewhat confused.  Should I send another request via the auto-reply to no-reply@spotify.com?  I have submitted my request using the online form and my case number is # 00672401.

Suggested posts