Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Other] Cant change my country location

[Desktop][Other] Cant change my country location

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mawi.. A few weeks ago I was in the UK and my account changed the location to that country, now I'm back at home (not in the UK) and I'm unable to change the country of origin, it only let me change the details I have on facebook, it doesn't even show the option to change the country. I've been trying for hours and now I'm a little frustrated. If any of you would like to help me and change this thing I will really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

Captura de pantalla 2015-05-24 21.04.50.png
4 Replies

I m with the same problem, i asked for help from spotify and they told me to come here. I m very frustrated

Hey @Mawi26 @Carolcipolla

This is a known issue.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you and get this sorted

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am in the same position, have you guys found a solution? Please let me know

@spencerserling

Check out my previous post. You will have to contact support.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts