Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Difficulty signing up for Student Discount although I am eligible!

Difficulty signing up for Student Discount although I am eligible!

I am currently a student at an American university. Through the Student Discount part of the Spotify website, I tried to get the discount, but received a message saying: "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time." As a currently enrolled student at an American university, I absolutely am eligible. I tried to do the manual verification, filled in all of the requested information, and saw a page that said: "Congratulations! We have successfully confirmed your status. You may now access the exclusive student pricing at Spotify. Please click here to be directed back to Spotify to access your offer."

After clicking on the link to access my offer, I was directed back to the page that says: "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase, etc." even though I JUST saw a page that said my eligiblity was confirmed. 

I find this whole situation incredibly frustrating, as I am eligible for the discount and want to receive it. 

I have already cancelled my premium prescription in order to access this student discount. 

Please help! 

0 Replies

Suggested posts