Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dosn't change from free to premium.

Solved!

Dosn't change from free to premium.

Hi!

I have had a Spotify free account for some time and now I've bought an Telia mobile phone and I got 6 month of Spotify premium for free. I've got it to work on my phone but the account doesn't change from free to premium on my computer.

What is wrong?

I've talked to Telia and they say that in their computer it says it's a premium account.

They couldn't help my more then that.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

Hi!

I have had a Spotify free account for some time and now I've bought an Telia mobile phone and I got 6 month of Spotify premium for free. I've got it to work on my phone but the account doesn't change from free to premium on my computer.

What is wrong?

I've talked to Telia and they say that in their computer it says it's a premium account.

Hi, have you tried logging out then in again?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

Hi!

What is wrong?

Hi, have you tried logging out then in again?

i have the same problem i subscribe for a premium account for 2 month that work on my iphone but not on my computer

Suggested posts