Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charge for 17 months!

Double charge for 17 months!

HI,

It’s clearly a fault of your charging system allowing to charge twice on the same Paypal account and the same email.

Re: Subscription - Charged twice    [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005713s3Co:ref ]

Please close Facebook account and refund all money charged, £169,83 from June 2014 to date.

I don’t want any free subscription, I want my 17 months charge back.

Thank you

4 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community!

There is a FAQ on the Spotify site that can shed some light to your questions. If that didn't help you at all, feel free to use the contact form (by following the right steps then pressing the green "I still need help" button), fill it and send it so that a member of the Spotify staff can look into your issue.

It can take a couple of days. However, to speed things up, you can reply to the no-reply mail Spotify sends you, even though it says not to.

Hope this was helpful,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hey @user-removed

It sounds like you used the contact form, is that correct?

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Of course I did send an email.

Spotify double charged for 17 months and now just refunded 6 months, keeping £109,89 for them on top of my normal premium subscription because of their system fault / double charge which after some research I have found to be a problem not solved since 2012. This is the company you are dealing with! Give me my money back, Spotify!!

Hi, @spotiangry!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I've looked into your case and I can confirm that the refunds have been ordered for the full 17 months. Refunds may take up to 10 working days, so no need to worry. Thanks for you patience so far!

Regards,

Teresa

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Suggested posts