Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Entered the 2 months trial but was charged £9.99

Solved!

Entered the 2 months trial but was charged £9.99

Hi. I saw the ad campaign about the 2 months trial but when i completed the subscribe i received a message that i had been charged in £9.99 by spotify.

And also i didn`t get the 2 months trial, in my profile says that i will be charged next month another £9.99.

I don`t want to sound angry but this is misleading advertisement.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry for delay guys!

Please contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Same here, but it was a 3 month free trial and I was immediately charged $12.99. Now it's been 1 month and I was charged AGAIN!
Marked as solution

Sorry for delay guys!

Please contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Thanks. I checked and replied.

Really apreciate the help!!!

Suggested posts