Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

It dosent work on my iphone ;-(

@Augustenberg wrote:

It dosent work on my iphone ;-(

Just reply back to the last email you have from support if you have any more questions/issues @Augustenberg .

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Also having login error 410- I have not been able to log on for days, while spotify is telling me that the maximum number of login attempts has been reached.

Hey @pretomshome ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Error 410 is not normally one we can sort out here on the community - Can you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to help you with this? 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Hi!

I'm having the same problem, I log in on spotify using my email and it says: "The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log in to Spotify again. (error code: 410)" but I already log out and log in several times and it continues with the same problem :s

Please help me!

Thank you.

Marked as solution

Strange, are you logging in using Facebook or your Spotify username and password?

Peter

I said no to spotify premium, but it still draws money from my account.
Please, you can not do so I do not pay each month.???

August 🙂

Hey @Augustenberg 🙂

You should just need to cancel your account like outlined on this help page.

If you have any issues, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be more than happy to lend a hand to get it cancelled for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Dear Moderator,

My Primium account is down from the 7th off Februari.

I contacted your customerservice several times by mail.

Spotify Case # 01228131:

Spotify Case # 01234125:

But won't get any aswers

After I remove the link to Facebook Spotify logs-in to a free account.

I can't connect to my paid account and my playlist.

It's been a week ago that this problem started.

I want Help!

Marked as solution

Hi @dennisvmelick -- sorry for the delay so far but you'll get a response from support soon. They'll be able to sort things out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I am also getting this error message. Can someone look into my account please?

@lstorm - If you could drop the support team an email here they will be able to check this out for you. 

Peter

I have the same problem . error 410 . i try to log again , and my premium and my playlist are not there . what i can do ?

Hi,

I had to create this new Spotify in order to send this but I was recently using my Spotify this morning but when I tried to log on through my phone it says, "Could not login to Spotify. Maybe you've changed or misspelled the password?" The thing is I have Spotify connected to Facebook and I can log into Facebook perfectly fine and I use the same email and password as I do for Spotify. I've tried to log in through my laptop as well but it says 'error 10' and it automatically puts me offline. I've tried reinstalling the program, changing my password, and everything.. I'd appreciate the help because I have Spotify Premium and my daily running music is on there.

Thank you! 

@user-removed @karynauribe - If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to check out your accounts for you. 

Peter

That doesn't work for me, i have a problem which is so weird..

I've set up my free account first to create following with my label " SUBJEKT RECORDINGS" thru my facebook friendpage.

Now when i deleted that page, my spotify account started tripping with this 410 error. 

When i tried to change the password it directed me to a whole new and never used spotify account. with the user name subjekt recordings. Now my other account with a lot of following is still online but i can add or listen to any of the music, or connect to it.. 

ive bin trying to reach you guys for the past few weeks, now answers

help me out please, its important

@subjekt_rec - Have you got in touch as above and replied to the automated email?

Unfortunately, if your Spotify account was created via Facebook that Facebook account must remain active to continue using that account on Spotify. 

Peter

Hello, sorry to be another post in the pile, but I'm also getting the same error and can't seem to resolve it. My account was created through facebook and I've tried logging in various different ways (account name and email, different passwords, etc) Nothing seems to work though.

Hi @Jackrabid 

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Hi,

Getting this same problem here after logging in using my phone. Error Code: 410

Suggested posts