Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

juste for information

I had the same message yesterday... I've reinstalled the application... changed my password on facebook account...

Always the same error...

It was in fact an idiot mistake...

There was an underscore in my password... and on the keyboard, there are several keys which seems to be an underscore...

In fact there are 2 or 3 kinds of caracters like this, and just one is realy an underscore...

If you are in this case, check different keys...

It works fine for me now with facebook email adress for login.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello,

this morning during playback on my android (galaxy s), spotify crashed and then will not let me log back in giving me the invalid email/password 410 error. I've since gone through the steps to reset device passwords three times now and still it will not connect to my account.

this is very frustrating.

Marked as solution

It seams that I'm having same problems here: "(error code 410)" and if i try to login through the website it says: "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again."

So, i just created this new acount so I could post here my problem.

My acc having problems is 'fabiopalm' (uhfabio at gmail dot com email at facebook accounts).

I use to login with facebook but it seams that now it doesn´t refognize for nothing.
Please, i need help. I purchase a premium account 2 months ago on 'fabiopalm' user and in last month in this user. I want the user 'fabiopalm' back because its my facebook user.

Thanks!!!

Marked as solution

Hey fabiopalm, you'll need to get in touch with our payments team through our contact form for this. It looks like your account has been disabled.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Marked as solution

Im have problem on my spotify account. I can use it. The Error Code: 410 keeps stoping me. I created a new account so I can get help. I had signed up via Facebook with my orginal account. please email me so this can be solved asap.

xxxx

thank you.  

Marked as solution

Hey bassguyy, welcome to the Community.

Since it's probably not best to put your email address out on a public forum, I'll just removed that for now. I'll be in touch by email to discuss what's happened to your account.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Marked as solution

Marked as solution

Was sooo frustrated about this originally! For about a week I had no idea why my spotify was telling me that I was offline, and I tried everything from resetting, to uninstalling, to upgrading with no success. I began checking in on my spotify periodically to see if the error fixed its self by some small miracle, and started to notice that some of my newly added playlists were disappearing! Finally, i thought back to the first time I noticed this error, and realized that it was because I had changed my facebook password for the first time since installing the app. It seems that my spotify must have gotten confused because my spotify and facebook passwords were originally the same, and changing my facebook password must have caused things to get mixed up. So, finally got in today using my new facebook password! I feel so stupid! Everything is completely back to normal!

Marked as solution

Putting the pieces together, this sounds like what happened to me last night. All of a sudden I couldn't login with the mobile app, I was getting Error 410 on the desktop app, the web site showed it as "Account Disabled" <?!>, and all my lists and music have since disappeared from view.

Meanwhile, there WAS a PayPal issue a few weeks ago (but it was weeks, not days). Some sort of random check from PayPal regarding Spotify receiving payments (I guess I wasn't the only one!). It was resolved a while ago though, so I didn't think anything of it. I'm now guessing that either the payment link was severed as a result of PayPal's actions, which had a ripple effect, or Spotify is doing a reality check on their end.

Also meanwhile, I was able to login with Facebook, reestablish a payment link to PayPal, and connect FB to what I thought was my regular Spotify account, but I still don't see anything (lists, etc. are still missing).

However, if I use my Spotify username/password (not Facebook) on the desktop app, I DO see all my lists again, but everything is offline and I see the 410 error up top ... and it still shows as disabled on the web, and I can't do anything with the mobile app.

Clues welcome/appreciated!

Marked as solution

Hello Richard,

I am having the same problem as "diegocosta" and as a result, I'm posting here with my wife's account.  As with "diegocosta"...

When I try to login in the Spotify app, it says that my username and password is incorrect.

When i try to register an new account with my Facebook acc, it says that the account already exists.

And when i try to login in the spotify.com it says: An error has ocurred processing your login. Please try again.

The difference here might be that several months ago, I ended my premium account, I would now like to restart it, but I can't due to this log in issue.  Can you help?

Jason

Marked as solution

@consoleboy wrote:

Any luck?

Thx

I see you've replied to my first email - so I'll reply to that and we'll carry on there.

Marked as solution

I am having the same problem on my account "sremier". 

Marked as solution

Account has been regained ! "sremier" it was hijacked, and i got help from the spotify support! thanks

Marked as solution

Strange, are you logging in using Facebook or your Spotify username and password?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi @dennisvmelick -- sorry for the delay so far but you'll get a response from support soon. They'll be able to sort things out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

317 Replies

Hi Amplifi3d, 

The account that we have connected to your email address was opened with Facebook. 

Were you able to create username when you first joined Spotify? If so, please either post it here or get in touch via our contact form

However, if you originally joined via Facebook, you will simply need to request a password change through the Facebook website. 

Hi!

No, my original account is just "amplifi3d", which is a premium account with all my lists.. if I login with my e-mail, I come to my facebook accounts Spotify which is a brand new account with nothing in it.

I am having the same problem - have you sorted this out yet??

My accounts are so broke.. Now I can't log on to my facebook account either..

chloemanoey: no, its not sorted.. Still waiting for an reply from the "payments investigation team".. been three days now.

Tried to reset my password again, but now it says "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." when I type in "amplifi3d".

Amplifi3d, I believe your account has been temporarily disabled while our payments team look over it. They'll let you know what further action (if any) needs to be taken as soon as they can.

Alright. How long will this take approximately? It's been 3 days already when I first sent my ticket 😕

I can't say really - but I'll do what I can to speed things along.

Cheers Richard 🙂

Richard,

I got my account back now, but all my playlists are gone (deleted) and the hacker only left one named ";)"....

Can you somehow reset the lists so all my are there again? Like rollback 5 days or so should sort it out 🙂 

Would be awesome!

I am having this same issue but spotify will not let me log into the website either, the account that i am having trouble with is

"tagurtoast@gmail.com" I have sent an email to the support three days ago but I just got a response with all of the troubleshooting info and no real response yet.

I created my account with facebook so I don't have a username, I am also subscribed to premium on a 3 month E-Card (only about 20 days in)

When I try to log in with spotify it says: "The Username or Password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: Log out and log into spotify again (error code 410)" and if i try to login through the website it says: "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again."

This started on friday btw.

(the account used to post this is a secondary account, not the one i am having trouble with)

Amplifi3d - I can see you've been in touch with our support team. Please have a look in your inbox for their latest email. 

TagUrToast2 - Have a look in your inbox, I've just sent you a direct email regarding your account. 

My turn.

I've tried resetting my password with no luck.

Have I been hacked too?

Hi Lglitzer - Your account seems to be fine on our end. 

Please allow up to 24 hours to receive the email to reset your password (and check your SPAM folder). Once this has been reset, please be sure you're signing in with your 'lglitzer' username and not your email address. 

Hello Meredith,

It seams that I'm having the same problem here: "The Username or Password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: Log out and log into spotify again (error code 410)" and if i try to login through the website it says: "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again."

I just created a new acount so I could post here my problem.

My e-mail that is registered and having problems is jucaprill@gmail.com. I use to login with facebook but it seams that now it doesn´t refognize for nothing.

Please help me here. I can't live withought it and I have premium account.

Thanks a lot,

Hey jucapril, welcome to the Community.

I'll drop you an email to let you know what's going on with your account.

Hey Richard,

thanks a lot my friend.

I'm looking foward to have my account back.

best,

Hey Richard,

I already respond the e-mail. Please help me out here...   🙂

Hi There,

I seem to be having the same problem.  This afternoon while spotify was running it went into offline mode with a 404 error message.

I logged out and then logged back in after about 10 minutes, only to receive the 410 message.

Please Help.

Suggested posts