Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account information change

Solved!

Facebook account information change

I recently changed the email connected to my facebook but spotify, due to being connected to facebook, has yet to update the email it sends notifications. Each time I go to update the email, it brings me back to facebook account settings (where it's already been changed). The only information that has yet to be changed is what is in my spotify account data. Does it take a specific amount of time for the update to link in with spotify or...?

All help is appreciated. I recently took on premium... surely I'm capable of having this account's email updated?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @toniwarning

Their is a current issue with Spotify updating incorrect Facebook Information, you can check the ongoing issues post here for more info about that 🙂

Concerning getting the right info to your Spotify account:

I suggest you contact support, they can help you get the right info onto your account 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @toniwarning

Their is a current issue with Spotify updating incorrect Facebook Information, you can check the ongoing issues post here for more info about that 🙂

Concerning getting the right info to your Spotify account:

I suggest you contact support, they can help you get the right info onto your account 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts