Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot Email/Username/Password Of Premium Account

Solved!

Forgot Email/Username/Password Of Premium Account

I Accidentally subscribed to premium on an unused account that was signed in on my Device while trying to subscribe for my main account.
I was charged twice but didn't pay much attention since it was a very small promotion price.
I recently unsubscribed from premium on my main account but was still was charged. That is when I realized I unknowingly subscribed to premium with another account as well.

I do not have any information on the other unused account. How can I Cancel my Premium Subscription for this unknown account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure to include as much information as possible about the account. They might ask you for bank information to track down the charges.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure to include as much information as possible about the account. They might ask you for bank information to track down the charges.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts